Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lonely me

I Don't know where i am going
and where will i land,
what can i say about my life
its like a lonely beach with white sand...

nothing goes on my side
anything i get i loose,
this is my life
everytime on booze...

roaming all over delhi
with hundreds of people around,
but there is no one with whom
i can share my wounds...

i am abashed with my life
due to what cry
but tears don't flow out of my eyes
because they want me to fly....

ya i know a day will come
when i will smile,
because that will be the day
when god will open my file....

1 comment:

Anubhav's_Anubhavs said...

oye hoye...!!!!!
main sadke javan!!!!!!

haye mera lonely wala friend......

arre tum dono bhaiyon ki yeh dusri side to mujhe pata hi nai thi.....

arre hum mar gaye hai kya jo tu itna "LONELY" ho gaya hai????